News and Announcements
Welcome To Student Family Housing!
30 & 35 Charles St West offer a lively, diverse high rise community for student couples and families from all over the world.
- Apply Online - Vacancies Often Available with Short Notice!
- New!! Non-Smoking Policy in Residence, Student Family Housing starts to go Non-Smoking in January!
Anyone who accepts an apartment with a move in date after December 1st 2012 will be signing a non-smoking lease. Current residents are exempt unless they transfer to a new apartment from 2013 onward.
- The Residence Life Centre (formerly the RCA Office) is now open to residents! Come visit during office hours to meet your RCA and enjoy some refreshments.
- Residence Tours - Registration Required: Next tour date May 28th at 2pm and 3pm sharp. Reserve your space to join the tour and see different apartments and the facilities on site for students with families. Register at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416-978-8049.
- Construction Update: The work on the north podium deck at Charles Street is complete and access to Charles Street has been restored. The contractor has removed the concrete on the exterior portion of the exit ramp on the east side of the property and is completing that final portion of this project.
- Parking Garage Structural Repair Project - B Level West at 35 is scheduled to occur in autumn 2013- spring 2014. As before, this will be noisy and dusty for residents on the lower floors particularly. Anyone who will be in their apartment during the day will be affected. Alternative parking and community spaces are available in the area.
- Online Maintenance Requests are done through the portal by the student resident.