News and Announcements
Welcome To Student Family Housing!
30 & 35 Charles St West offer a lively, diverse high rise community for student couples and families from all over the world.
- NEW Security Company at Charles Street - Primary Response Security Co., telephone 416-399-4315
- Apply Online - Vacancies Often Available with Short Notice! One bedroom apartment available April 7th at Huron-Sussex - Call us!
- Non-Smoking Policy in Residence, Student Family Housing started to go Non-Smoking in January 2013!
Anyone who accepts an apartment with a move in date after December 1st 2012 will be signing a non-smoking lease. Current residents are exempt unless they transfer to a new apartment from 2013 onward.
- Residence Tours - Registration Required: Next tour date Tuesday March 25th at 2pm and 3pm sharp. Reserve your space to join the tour and see different apartments and the facilities on site for students with families. Register at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416-978-8049.
- The Residence Life Centre is open to residents! Come visit during office hours to meet your RCA and enjoy refreshments.
- Planning to Move Out? Remember you must legally give 60 days' notice by the last day of any month to move out 2 months later. We do not accept notice after the deadline.
- Parking Garage Structural Repair Project - B Level West at 35 is underway and will continue until spring 2014. As before, this will unfortunately be noisy and dusty for residents on the lower floors particularly. Anyone who will be in their apartment during the day will be affected. Alternative parking and community spaces are available in the area.
- Online Maintenance Requests are done through the portal by the student resident and will be responded to during business hours on week days except holidays. Any maintenance needs after hours and on holidays require that you contact the maintenance directly.