News and Announcements
Welcome To Student Family Housing!
30 & 35 Charles St West offer a lively, diverse high rise community for student couples and families from all over the world.
- Wendo for Women Wednesday Oct 29th 6:30-9:00pm- registration required at www.tinyurl/familyevents.
- Security Company at Charles Street - Primary Response Security Co., telephone 416-399-4315
- Apply Online - Vacancies Often Available with Short Notice!
- Haunted Halloween Event in Student Family Housing Saturday October 25th!
- Non-Smoking Policy in Residence, Student Family Housing started to go Non-Smoking in January 2013!
Anyone who accepts an apartment with a move in date after December 1st 2012 will be signing a non-smoking lease and *cannot* smoke in their apartment, including the balcony. Current residents are exempt unless they transfer to a new apartment from 2013 onward. This means you may be exposed to some smoke.
- Residence Tours - Registration Required: Next tour date will be Tuesday, October 21st at 2pm and 3pm sharp. Reserve your space to join the tour and see different apartments and the facilities on site for students with families. Register at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416-978-8049.
- The Residence Life Centre is open to residents! Come visit during office hours to meet your RCA and enjoy refreshments - 35 Charles # 305.
- Planning to Move Out? Remember you must legally give 60 days' notice by the last day of any month to move out 2 months later. We do not accept notice after the deadline.
- Online Maintenance Requests are done through the portal by the student resident and will be responded to ONLY during business hours on week days except holidays. Any maintenance needs after hours, on weekend, and on holidays require that you contact the maintenance directly.
- Canada Post is not obligated to handle “Return to sender mail”. If you receive mail delivered by Canada Post that does not belong to you, kindly “X” the address, write “RTS” or “Return to Sender” on the envelope and drop it in a Canada Post Mailbox nearby. As this service is not provided to us, the “Return to Sender Box” in each of the building lobbies will be eliminated. Please do not leave “RTS” mail in the lobby. Thank you for your co-operation.