News and Announcements
Welcome To Student Family Housing!
30 & 35 Charles St West offer a lively, diverse high rise community for student couples and families from all over the world. We have an open, inclusive environment with a zero tolerance for abusive, sexually abusive, or discriminatory behaviour and language.
- Apply Online Now - Apartment Vacancies Often Available with Short Notice for eligible student families!
- Videos are posted - see "Why I Love Charles Street!"
- RCA email and office hours for the 2016 Winter semester is now posted online.
- RESERVED MONTHLY PARKING AVAILABLE to the Public as well as to Residents on a long term basis.
- Residence Tours - Registration Required: Next Tour Date will be Tuesday, February 23 at 3pm sharp. Reserve your space to join the tour and see different apartments and the facilities on site for students with families. Register at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416-978-8049.
- There is a Bike Fixit Station at 35 Charles Street W on the A level of the Parking Garage! Click here for more information about the the Bike Fixit Station.
- Planning to Move Out? Remember you must legally give 60 days' notice by the last day of any month to move out 2 months later. We do not accept notice after the deadline.
- Canada Post no longer collects "Return to sender" mail from the building. If you receive mail delivered by Canada Post that does not belong to you, kindly “X” the address, write “RTS” or “Return to Sender” on the envelope and drop it in a Canada Post Mailbox nearby. Please do not leave “RTS” mail in the lobby. Thank you for your co-operation.