News and Announcements
Welcome To Student Family Housing!
30 & 35 Charles St West offer a lively, diverse high rise community for student couples and families from all over the world. We have an open, inclusive environment with a zero tolerance for abusive, sexually abusive, or discriminatory behaviour and language.
SFH is a family-oriented residence reserved for U of T students in a full-time degree program with partners and/or children, located at Yonge and Bloor - a five-minute walk to campus!
- Affordable monthly rent, ranging from $725.00 to $1,188.00
- Childcare Centre on premises, run by George Brown College
- On-site 24 hour security
- Steps to St. George campus
- Embedded Residence Life staff and counsellors from the Family Care Office and the Centre for International Experience for help with stress and transitioning to U of T.
- Click here for Eligibility Requirements
Residence Tours - Registration Required: Our next tour is Wednesday, June 22 at 2:00 pm. Reserve your space to see different apartments and our common areas. Register at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416-978-8049.
- April 25-29! Access restrictions at 35 CSW Podium Deck for brick repairs!
- Videos are posted - see "Why I Love Charles Street!"
- RCA email and office hours for the 2016 Winter semester is now posted online.
- RESERVED MONTHLY PARKING AVAILABLE to the Public as well as to Residents on a long term basis.
- Non-Smoking Policy in Residence
- There is a Bike Fixit Station at 35 Charles Street West on the A level of the Parking Garage! Click here for more information about the the Bike Fixit Station.
- Planning to Move Out? Remember you must legally give 60 days' notice by the last day of any month to move out 2 months later. We do not accept notice after the deadline.
- Canada Post no longer collects "Return to sender" mail from the building. If you receive mail delivered by Canada Post that does not belong to you, kindly “X” the address, write “RTS” or “Return to Sender” on the envelope and drop it in a Canada Post Mailbox nearby. Please do not leave “RTS” mail in the lobby. Thank you for your co-operation.