News and Announcements
Welcome To Student Family Housing!
30 & 35 Charles St West offer a lively, diverse high rise community for student couples and families from all over the world.
- RCA email and office hours for the 2015 winter semester is now posted online. Please click on the link for contact details.
- Security Company at Charles Street - Primary Response Security Co., telephone 416-399-4315
- Apply Online - Vacancies Often Available with Short Notice!
- Visitor Parking Available! Starting Friday February 13, 2015, Visitor Parking at 35 Charles Street West will again be available. It is located on the "C" level and has signage to show which spaces are reserved for visitors. Access to the garage is only possible using a key fob to get in and out of the garage, and there is a Pay & Display system.
- Non-Smoking Policy in Residence, Student Family Housing started to go Non-Smoking in January 2013!
Anyone who accepts an apartment with a move in date after December 1st 2012 will be signing a non-smoking lease and *cannot* smoke in their apartment, including the balcony. Current residents are exempt unless they transfer to a new apartment from 2013 onward. This means you may be exposed to some smoke.
- Residence Tours - Registration Required: Next tour date will be Tuesday, April 21 at 2pm and 3pm sharp. Reserve your space to join the tour and see different apartments and the facilities on site for students with families. Register at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416-978-8049.
- The Residence Life Centre is open to residents! Come visit during office hours to meet your RCA and enjoy refreshments - 35 Charles # 305.
- Planning to Move Out? Remember you must legally give 60 days' notice by the last day of any month to move out 2 months later. We do not accept notice after the deadline.
- Canada Post no longer collects "Return to sender mail" from the building. If you receive mail delivered by Canada Post that does not belong to you, kindly “X” the address, write “RTS” or “Return to Sender” on the envelope and drop it in a Canada Post Mailbox nearby. As this service is not provided to us, the “Return to Sender Box” in each of the building lobbies will be eliminated. Please do not leave “RTS” mail in the lobby. Thank you for your co-operation.